Monday 26 October 2009









What to wear on your head
when you wed is a much debated topic in the world of blogging brides. For me it was a beautiful Butler and Wilson crystal flower hairpiece which I fell in love with and designed my entire wedding "look" around, but rarely have I seen anything with the sheer show-stopping glamour of this stunning vintage inspired piece by Stephanie Browne Australia.

I loved Peony's what to wear on your head post over on A Practical Wedding but I loved her post about why when it came down to it she decided not to wear a veil even more. When wedding planning starts to spiral out of control and you start to obsess about details so much that you lose sight of what matters, sometimes you just have to take a step back and remember what it's all really about.

No comments: