Saturday 17 October 2009

Autumn country wedding




In a few weeks time I will be doing the flowers for the wedding of Claire and Michael who are getting married at the beautiful Callow Hall in Derbyshire.

Claire has chosen a colour scheme incorporating rich autumnal shades of orange. I'm really excited about some of the ideas we've discussed and can't wait to see how the flowers turn out. Here's a moodboard I put together to work from.

Photo credits
Dress: David Fielden
Venue: Callow Hall
Arrangement of orange and white roses with mango calla lilies by CM Designs
I wasn't able to find the original credit for the calla bridal bouquet. If it's yours please let me know so I can credit you.

3 comments:

Chemin des Muguets said...

It looks as if you have chosen a perfect palette for an autumn country wedding. Hope you will post some pics from the happy event.

Cheers and good luck to the bride and groom,

Marjorie

h for hellebores said...

Thanks Marjorie. Yes, I'll definitely be posting some pictures.

the letters i wish i'd written... said...

Oh I adore this! I love Autumn, Halloween is my favourite time of year, that colour scheme warms up the coldest day!