Tuesday 15 September 2009

Sitting pretty





































































Did I mention that I'm not a huge fan of autumn? One of the few things I do however love about this time of year is the desire it unleashes in me to go shopping for new winter boots, especially if the shoe store is as pretty as this new Camper store opening on Regent Street later this month.

The design concept for the store features an installation and bouquet chairs made of folded tissue paper by Tokujin Yoshioka. And lets face it shoe shopping can be hard work, so why wouldn't you want to take a moment or two to relax and sink into a soft cushion of petals whilst pondering whether to opt for ankle boots or knee length this season.

via Dezeen

2 comments:

Denise Fasanello said...

That's fantastic! Happy to have found your blog

SnOOp said...

Oh so great. I just got engaged. So I will be back to check out more of your ideas