Sunday 28 December 2008

Wedding invitations



Although I haven't yet mentioned it here, as well as learning floristry I'm also planning my wedding at the moment, so occasionally one or two wedding ideas may find their way onto this blog alongside images from my floristry portfolio.

As there are now less than 100 days to go until our wedding it occurred to us over Christmas that we really ought to get a move on and think about sending out some invitations, so I've been gathering inspiration today.




Both of the designs above are free to download at Wedding Invitation Ideas.

I also love these by La Lissa Designs at etsy



but my favourites are these by Storeyshop.



They are so simple but so pretty and, like a box of delicious Belgian chocolates, designed to be opened with anticipation and pleasure.

No comments: